Product: HealthVit Biotino-10000mcg 60 Tablet For Hair, Skin & Nails
vWHY everyone NEEDS A Biotin?
vDo you know the actual benefits of Biotin ?
In every day you take meal but did you take real biotin for your Healthy Hair, Skin, and nail.
In daily Life we require 35 to 70 mg biotin. So how can you get it?
Let’s start to know biotin.
Ø What is biotin?
Ø Benefits of the biotin?
Ø The actual food source for biotin?
· Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin that helps your body convert food into energy. Which means the body doesn’t store it. It has many important functions in the body.
· It’s necessary for the function of several enzymes known as carboxylases.
· These biotin-containing enzymes participate in important metabolic pathways, such as the production of glucose and fatty acids.
· Biotin is an important component of enzymes in the body that break down certain substances like fats, carbohydrates, and others.
Ø Benefits of Healthvit Biotino-10000:
· The maximum strength of biotin.
· Promotes Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails
· It promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss.
· Supports Carbohydrate, Protein & Fat Metabolism
· Healthvit Biotino 10000 supports the breakdown of fatty acids into energy for the body. It supports the action of enzymes that affect the skin & intestinal tract. It helps for heathy hair, glowing skin & strong nails.
· Biotino 10000 dietary supplements helps improving the hair, skin and nail health. Its powerful formulation provides a healthy dose to help restore glow, growth and glory to the skin and hair.
· Hair, be it Scalp or Facial hair becomes stronger from the roots and looks fuller and thicker with REGULAR use of Biotin.
You need the Healthvit Biotin 5000 mcg if you are:
· Suffering from or are experiencing hair loss
· Suffering from skin rash, dryness, or cracking
· Suffering from splitting, brittle, soft, or thin nails
· Deficient in Vitamin B7
Direction of use :
One tables daily or as per the requirement.
how to grow hair
biotin for hair
strengthen the hair
biotin for hair growth
overdose of biotin