DevaCurl is a brand marketed towards curly hair that has recently come under fire from users who claim to have experienced hair loss and other scalp conditions. As a cosmetic chemist I have worked with many of the ingredients in DevaCurl products, in this video I’m sharing my point of view on the NO POO CLEANSER.
//NEED HELP UNDERSTANDING HAIR CARE INGREDIENTS?
GET THE CURLY GIRL’S GUIDE TO HAIR CARE INGREDIENTS:
– 24 pages full of information that has been held back for so long.
– See the list of ingredients that perform best for your hair.
– Find out what ingredients you need to avoid.
– Learn the difference between a 5 star product versus a 2 star product just by looking at the label.
– Learn about marketing ingredients and how they lure you in.
– See the real breakdown of your hair care products.
– And over 15 topics!
GET IT HERE:
-sodium c14-16 olefin sulfonate
-sodium cocoyl glutamate
About Me: I’m a cosmetic chemist specializing in natural hair care. I teach women how to get results with their hair care regimens from a science perspective and understand ingredient labels based on their hair needs so they can save time and money!
❤️ CONNECT WITH ME ↓
Twitter : @sharmaine369
Instagram : @sharmaine369
🎥TECHY STUFF ↓
Editing Software: iMovie
Editing by : Me
Camera : Canon T4i
Lense: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM