An Owner’s Manual-Menopause-clip from movie, “Hot Flash Havoc”
“There’s no refuting the enormous amount of information shared here.” Gary Goldstein, LA TIMES
HOT FLASH HAVOC is enlightening, entertaining, humorous, profound, and is a crash-course in what you need to know about menopause. It has the power to be a life-changing experience for every woman in your life.
HOT FLASH HAVOC is the most provocative and revealing film ever made about menopause. For the first time this film sets the record straight about the Women’s Health Initiative study released in 2002, which misrepresented that the hormonal replacement therapy being used by millions of women to treat the symptoms of menopause could actually increase the risk of heart attacks and cancer. This misinformation caused confusion, hysteria, and fear among women as well as healthcare providers, endangering the health and well being of millions of women, many of whom flushed their hormones down the toilet.
“The film HOT FLASH HAVOC has more potential to improve & reform women’s health than 2000 pages of Federal Legislation”. Archelle Georgiou MD Fox News Expert
This film not only sheds insightful light on the confusion stemming from a decade of misguided facts, but conveys poignant personal stories shared by real women and in-depth interviews with the world’s most noted experts.
HOT FLASH HAVOC provides compelling information about menopause that will empower women for the
Second Act of their lives.
Find out why “THE HEAT IS ON” about:
* Understanding Perimenopause, Menopause, & Postmenopause
* Understanding Hormones: Estrogen, Progesterone & Testosterone.
* Being Sexual & Having Orgasms into Your 80s
* Sex Drive vs. Loss of Libido
* Vaginal Pleasure vs. Vaginal Dryness
* Alert Mind & Memory vs. Dementia
* Maintenance of Memory & Brain Function
* Bone Health vs. Osteoporosis
* Heart Health vs. Heart Attacks & Strokes
* Positive Outlook & Moods vs. Depression & Mood Swings
* Restful Sleep vs. Sleeplessness & Fatigue
* Skin Rejuvenation vs. Dry Skin
* Vitality & Energy vs. Fatigue & Weight Gain
* Keeping Membranes Moist: Eyes, Nose, Mouth, & Vagina
* Healthy Bladder Functions vs. Incontinence
* Healthy Hair vs Hair Loss
* Healthy Joints vs Joint Pain
* Muscle Strength vs. Loss of Muscle Tone