HOW TO STOP HAIR BREAKAGE NATURALLY? Learn effective home remedies to treat hair breakage & get longer hair.
Hair breakage is so distressing! You want your lovely locks to keep bouncing with life, but half the time they are splitting and breaking. This is something you would get worried about and your queries are never ending! Nevertheless, hold on. Your hair can get back into shape! We are going to take you through some steps which are given below. Go ahead and look at what you can actually do to improve your hair.
* Causes of hair breakage are listed below:
1. STYLING ON WET OR DRENCHED HAIR: Make sure never to style your hair when it is too wet. Hair is very fragile when drenched and can lead to breakage. Always choose to style your hair when it is damp or almost dry.
2. DIET LOW IN PROTEIN: A low protein diet can result in thinning of hair and eventually hair breakage.
3. USE OF SULFATE SHAMPOOS: These shampoos are also a major cause of hair breakage and weakening of the hair strands. Choose a mild shampoo to avoid such problems.
* Symptoms of hair breakage are as follows:
1. HAIR BREAKS AT THE ENDS: Hair breaks at the ends, making it look frayed and thin.
2. HAIR FEELS STICKY: Normally healthy hair, when wet, feels smooth and silky, where as damaged hair that is susceptible to breakage, when wet.
3. TANGLED HAIR: Healthy hair hardly ever gets tangled, but weak hair prone to breakage, is rather coarse and gets tangled so easily. It is difficult to comb and breaks all the more while you do so.
* Home remedies for hair breakage can be studies below:
1. EGG AND YOUGURT: Mix two eggs with ¼ cup of yogurt. Whip it up well and apply it onto the hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse well. Repeat once a week for best results.
2. HOT OIL TREATMENT: Massaging the hair with hot olive oil can do the trick! Do this once or twice a week to prevent hair breakage. Apply the oil onto the scalp and leave it on for an hour. Thereafter wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Well, all of you out there do not despair. Your tresses are definitely going to get better, provided you follow these simple home remedies as soon as you can! Good luck!
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to
For more remedies check our article
Other Natural Home Remedies Videos That You Might Like –
How To Treat Oily & Greasy Hair –
Natural Home Remedies For Hair Growth –
Homemade Beauty Tips For Hair –
How To Use Curry Leaves For Hair –
How To Stop Hair Fall At Home –
Home Remedies To Cover Grey Hair –
How To Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair –
How To Treat Alopecia –
How To Get Rid Of Dandruff –
How To Get Rid Of Dry Scalp –
Home Remedies For Scalp Psoriasis Treatments –