HAIR LOSS!!!…. TREATMENT OPTIONS.. PART 4 2019!!
WATCH ALL THE SERIES FOR MORE INFO
DO YOU WANT TO READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE?
READ MORE ABOUT THIS TOPIC
1 The TRUTH about Hair Loss: What You Need to Know about Your Hair, Treatment, and Prevention
2 Hair Loss: How to Stop Hair Loss: Actionable Steps to Stop Hair Loss
3 Hair Loss in Women: What causes it plus a proactive guide for finding solutions to prevent, fix, and regain confidence!
4 Women’s Hair Solutions to Thinning and Loss
5 HAIR CARE: Best ways to Natural Hair Care and Fast Hair Growth
IF YOU LIKE THIS TYPE OF VIDEO LEAVE A COMMENT PUT 1 LIKE AND SUBCREIBE FOR MORE ??
EVERY DAY NEW VIDEOS
Treatment Options for Female Hair Loss
If you’re suffering from hair loss, there are things that you may be able to do to get treatment for your issue. But, the very first thing you should do is talk to your doctor about it. Sometimes doctors will shrug off hair-loss issues, but you need to advocate for yourself and ask for blood tests that can rule out underlying conditions.
The only exception is if you’re losing your hair for a known reason such as chemotherapy. In that case, there may be things your doctor can recommend, but you may have to just stick it out until the treatment is over and your hair will grow back.
* Diet and Exercise – Hair loss that is happening due to nutritional deficits can be addressed via diet and exercise. The reason diet is so important is that you can lose your hair if you’re not getting the right micronutrients. Exercise is important because it helps with circulation and blood flow.
* Scalp Massage – Anyone who is suffering from thinning hair can benefit from scalp massage. Go to a professional who knows what they’re doing to ensure they don’t cause any damage to your head. But massage will bring more blood to the area, causing the follicles to grow more hair.
* Better Styling Techniques – If you’re over-styling your hair, using a lot of chemicals, tight braids, hair extensions, hot irons, and styling products, you can cause your hair to start breaking off and it will look as if you’re suffering hair loss. Try to be gentler with your hair and use more natural products and solutions.
* Using the Right Hair Products – Hair products don’t have to be expensive but for some people, it’s imperative that they pay attention to which ones they’re using. If you have fine hair, use shampoo for fine hair. You don’t want to weigh your hair down and cover your scalp with so much product that it cannot breathe.
* Vitamins and Supplements – If you’re suffering from any type of nutritional deficiency, supplementation can help. This is especially true if you’re suffering from a deficit in your iron or B vitamins. Check with your health care professional before adding supplements.
* Laser Light Treatments – Some people have seen some results from specialized laser light treatments at their dermatologist. Most people think of this type of light as taking hair away, but there are treatments that help you grow hair too.
* Prescription Topical Treatments – There are a few choices your doctor can give you to help you deal with hair loss. These are products like Latisse, Rogaine, Fluridil, and Nizoral. Do not take any prescriptions for hair loss without studying their potential side effects, though.
* Prescription Drugs – There are also pills that you can take that help with hair loss. Most are only used in males, though, with the main one being Propecia which is what President Trump takes. They still don’t have a pill especially for women.
* Surgery – While only a small portion of women have the right type of hair loss that surgery may help with, it is still a possibility. It’s usually very effective when you follow the doctor’s recommendations for care after the very painful surgery.
No matter what treatment you choose, remember that if you don’t know why you’re losing your hair, you need medical intervention. Only a doctor can diagnose what is happening. Be your own health advocate so that you can get the treatment you need.
#hairlosstreatment #hairloss #preventhairfall #hairlosscauses #cure #hairlosscure #regrowhairline #regrowhairformen #NaturalHairTreatment #Minimizehairloss #hairlossminimise