Hey there, today’s carnivore diet vlog is packed – we briefly discuss Sarah’s carnivore diet skin transformation, several carnivore diet FAQs, share carnivore diet meals, a bit more about Ashley’s research, & a full thin to thicc pizza crust lift (squats).
We v-log daily, so be sure to subscribe for more carnivore day in the lives!
Glycine to methionine blog posts:
3:14 brief discussion on skin transformation 6
6:37 Ashley’s research
1. Did you initially start with all beef on carnivore? (11:08)
2. Take any supplements? (11:53)
3. Is the suet you eat cold and do you just chew it? (13:11)
4. Do you fast? (13:45)
5. Is it possible to put on mass on carnivore? (14:34)
6. Carnivore diet with fish? (14:59)
7. Why aren’t you eating salmon roe anymore? (15:54)
8. Weight loss – is it okay to lift weights when you have a lot of weight to lose, or wait until goal weight? (16:42)
9. Do you like conventional or sumo deadlift better? (17:21)
10. Did you ever do a whole foods plant based diet? Did you ever try to optimize it like carnivore? (18:07)
11. Deal with any negative consequences from this diet? (19:07)
12. Hair loss on carnivore? (19:48)
13. Discussion on trichtillomania (20:28)
14. Glycine – how much? Benefits? Any pre workout mixes? (23:13)
15. Do you ever get bored eating all animal? (25:00)
Sign up for the Strong Sistas newsletter: to receive:
– Weekly workout templates (we’ll demonstrate all exercises in these VLOGS)
– Carnivore nutrition tips & recipes
– Exclusive White Oak Pastures discounts
– Fun stories, random shindigs, what we’re up to & more
To source high quality, regenerative, grass fed & finished meat:
☆ ☆ WHITE OAK PASTURES code: “strongsistas” ☆ ☆
– An incredible farm in Bluffton, GA, ships all over US
If you choose to support them, use our code “strongsistas” to let them know who sent you! THANK YOU in advance, it will really help us continue to share this information!
☆ INSTAGRAM: @strong.sistas
☆ Website & blog:
☆ Strong Sistas swag:
☆ Find a LOCAL FARMER:
Passionate about regenerative agriculture, sustainability, the carnivore way of life, & sharing our health & fitness journey with others.
#carnivorediet #carnivorefulldayofeating #carnivorevlog #nosetotailcarnivore #carnivorebodybuilding #whiteoakpastures #nosetotail #carnivoreathlete #carnivoregirls #regenerativeagriculture
Track: Alan Walker – Spectre [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Summer Nights by LiQWYD
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream:
Music promoted by Audio Library s